Please submit your resume with a cover letter that tells us a little about you to email@example.com
Note, this is a very part time position to start. Once we establish a good 'fit' there is ample room to grow with us.
To help streamline things, please make email subject; 'Application for hardware assistant position'. We will reach out to the applicants that we'd like to interview and can speak about the hourly wage at that time.
JOB TITLE: Hardware assistant
DESCRIPTION: To support the small (but mighty) SFH team by helping with preparation of hardware for shipping (cleaning, lacquering and or waxing), packing orders and help with shipping. The person in this roll will also help the team by doing some errands, pick ups/drop offs all relating to the manufacturing process. All within the city of Toronto.
- To help clean, lacquer and wax wares.
- To help monitor quality control by inspecting wares.
- To help move, store and inventory hardware.
- To help pull orders, pack and ship hardware.
- To help monitor use of and manage ordering of warehouse and packing materials.
- To help shuttle packages and hardware within the city for manufacturing and delivery purposes.
- Able to lift and move heavy boxes.
- Good sense of basic tools and ability to use them.
- Willingness to learn about bronze and our processes.
- The position is very part time at 10 hours a week to start. And will build from there if the fit is right.
- Must have valid drivers licence and own vehicle (to use for errands), we will pay for gas of course.
- Hardware preparation work can be done from home or off site.
- All safety supplies (masks, gloves etc) to be supplied by us.
- General interest in design and materials is a major plus.
- Based close to east end of Toronto is a plus.